FansWave may be contacted at 3/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong or by email at email@example.com
Information FansWave collects from you:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for or use the Services or any promotion that requires registration, we may ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, location, language, phone number, social media & blog profiles and an account password). For certain services we may also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. In order to access the Service, it may be obligatory for you to provide certain personal information and, if you do not provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
- Log information – When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information and store certain information in server logs. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type and version, browser language, time zone setting, the date and time of your web request, your full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Location information – FansWave may collect and process information about your location when you use one of our location-enabled Services. Some of these Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for such purpose.
- Device information – FansWave may collect information about the mobile telephone or electronic device ("Device") you use to access the Services, including, where available, the Device's unique identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device's telephone number.
- Unique Application Numbers – when you install or uninstall the Services containing a unique application number or when such a Services searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
- User communications – When you contact us or send email or other communications to FansWave, we may retain those communications (or a record of those communications) in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- Affiliated websites – We offer some of our Services in connection with other websites. Personal information that you provide to those websites may be sent to FansWave in order to deliver the Services. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated websites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Additional Information – FansWave may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How FansWave uses your information:
FansWave may use the information collected in one or more of the ways described below:
- (i) to respond to inquiries, fulfil requests or provide services you have requested;
- (ii) to provide you with information regarding the Venue Operator in respect of the venue in which you are using the Services (including information relating to their products or services) and/or information regarding the Sponsor (including their products or services);
- (iii) to notify you about changes to the Services;
- (iv) to send you information regarding the Service;
- (v) to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services, when you choose to do so;
- (vi) to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic and demographic;
- (vii) to resolve problems with, and automatically update, the Services on your Device
- (viii) to enable the Venue Operator to see how their venue is being used and by whom;
- (ix) to ensure that content you receive through the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- (x) to administer the Services for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- (xi) to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- (xii) to provide you with information about recreational goods or services to be provided or sponsored by the Venue Operator or the Sponsor. We cannot use your personal data for such purpose unless we have received your consent to do so;
- (xiii) to provide information to our selected third parties such as advertisers and data analytics company for consumer analysis and marketing purposes.
Where we use your data to provide you with information about goods and services as described above, we may contact you through notices on the Services or via any other method of communication as we may adopt from time to time. If you do not want us to use your personal data for such promotional activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information:
FansWave may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- (i) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation;
- (ii) in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business; and / or
- (iii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Your personal data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Services Provider. We take our responsibilities in relation to the security of your personal data very seriously. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data and ensure your personal data is not kept longer than is necessary and we will review these measures regularly.
Accessing, Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data:
You have the right to request access to and correction of personal data held by us about you by contacting our data protection officer at email@example.com. Any such access requests may be subject to a reasonable fee which we will reply to you within 40 days.
To have your personal data rectified (if it is inaccurate) or erased (if we do not have a legitimate reason to hold your personal data) please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with a request to rectify or erase your personal data, as the case may be, within 40 days of receiving such a request from you.
In the case where your personal data is held by the Venue Operator or the Sponsor, you will need to contact them separately in order to request access to, or correction and deletion of, information about you. Their contact information can be found in their respective privacy policies as set out in the link above.